2016 – 2017
The Hill Binder
Dear Skyhawk families:
For the 2016-2017 school year, we will continue to have our students carry the “The Hill Binder”. Binders will be on sale at Hill during Registration prior to the beginning of school. If you elect to purchase your binder from another vendor, the supply list is below. Those students who wish to continue to carry their current binders from school year 2015-16 may purchase supplies from Hill for only for $17. The cost for binder and supplies will cost only $40. Other than replenishing spiral notebooks, these are the only supplies students will need for the entire school year.
The Why: At Hill, we teach our students how to take accountability for their own learning by being organized and prepared each day for school.
The How: Students will carry their Hill Binder from class to class. Teachers will conduct daily checks of accountability to ensure students are carrying their binders. Additionally, students will record their homework and keep track of their own student data- both of which are housed in the binder.
- 3” three ring Zipper binder (Can be viewed on Caseit.com product no D-146)
- 6th – Black 7th – Red 8th – Blue
- 4 single subject spiral notebooks –college ruled
- 1 pack of college ruled lined loose leaf paper
- 1 Homework folder
- 1 pencil pouch with holes (Office Depot.com item no 673616)
- 4 different color highlighters
- 1 pack of #2 pencils (Ticonderoga)
- 1 basic calculator (not included in the purchase of the binder)
- 1 Hill Agenda on sale during registration for $5. (If you purchase the Hill Binder from school, this is already included in your cost)
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Sean_Kavanaugh@dpsk12.org. We are looking forward to another amazing school year.